Coaches across Continents is now accepting Community Partner Requests for 2013. We ask all potential partners to fill in the Potential Partners 2013 application form and e-mail it as soon as possible. Potential Partners Application 2013 (1.4)
Coaches across Continents receive 1 new potential partner application every day and our Business Advisory Board are working through these applications to schedule the 2013 programs. Applying for a partnership is extremely competitive and we ask all potential partners to spend time on the application to ensure that we have all the necessary information to help us make a good decision.
Thank you for applying and we look forward to reading all about your great work.
Partner Application CLOSES February 28th, 2013.
What Coaches Across Continents Will Provide:
- Three consecutive year of On-Field Coaches Training in the field of Football for Social Development using our internationally recognized curriculum.
- A three-year commitment from our Monitoring & Evaluation team that will provide suggestions on and off the field to achieve greater success and sustainability for your program.
- Providing e-copies of our curriculum after each on-field training session
- Providing a 24-week curriculum for your coaches to follow using Football for Social Development after our site visits.
- Global exposure of your programs through various media sources.
What Is Expected From Our Partner Programs:
- Organization and availability of your coaches and staff, as well as reaching out to other local NGOs to benefit from our annual on-field training. There must be a minimum of 50 annual participants, and return participants are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED as our curriculum builds from previous years.
- Mandatory annual of the following three “global days” through appropriate activities:
- International Women’s Day (March 8th)
- Peace One Day (September 21st)
- World AIDS Day (December 1st)
- Following our recommended 24-week curriculum as well as follow up Monitoring & Evaluation 24-week report that will be communicated back to CAC in a timely fashion.
- Support of our on-field team during their site visits. This support will be discussed but can include lodging, meals, and local transport.
- Use of our “Child Safety System” from your coaches and staff.
- Add the CAC logo to your website (with an active link to CAC website).
- Must have your coaches sign up for our blogs at www.coachesacrosscontinents.org.
- Must “like” CAC on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/coachesacrosscontinents (we will do the same).
If your organization are interested in partnering with Coaches across Continents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the Community Partner Application 2013 or download here: Potential Partners Application 2013 (1.4)