2. What is the biggest message you try to teach your kids through the game of soccer? Our main answer with football is to teach goal setting because we believe that it helps one succeed in life. We believe that participation in sports gives a child fun, practical and active way to learn about goal setting.
Didier Drogba, I would feel so great seeing a blood brother succeeding in life to famous world.
5. What is the thing you are looking forward to most about working with Coaches Across Continents?
With the help of working with your organization, a number of our trained coaches have become more engaged with their teams while helping them to steward each player towards a positive outcome, such as going to or playing in college or beyond.
Meet Buwate Youth Sports Academy
1. What is your name and what is organization? My names are KATO RICHARD SSEBUNYA. THE ORGANIZATION IS BUWATE YOUTH SPORTS ACADEMY.
2. What is the biggest message you try to teach your kids through the game of soccer? HIV/AIDS awareness, social Development, and to keep out of Drugs
3. What is your favorite soccer team? MANCHESTER UNITED
4. If you could meet any famous soccer person in world , who would it be? BECKHAM AND MARTA THE FEMALE so that I can tell them about our organization.
5. What is best thing about working with Coaches Across Continents? To gain knowledge and to promote our organization.
Meet Friends of Orphans (FRO)
1. What is your name and what is your organization? My name is Anywar Ricky Richard and the name of my organization is call Friends of Orphans.
2. What is the biggest message you try to teach your kids through the game of soccer?
Friends of Orphans runs games and sports program to help in peace building and reconciliation among the people of northern Uganda who have been at war for over 21 years. FRO supports many different games and sports teams in northern Uganda through training, supplies of games and sports equipments and holds games and sports competitions, which draws teams from many different communities – this encourages interaction and engenders a sense of community. FRO trains peace builder’s educators – who are able to instruct, educate and also monitor human rights’ violation – and community groups.
3. Who is your favorite soccer team? Arsenal
4. If you could meet any famous soccer person in the world, who would it be? Thierry Henry because he looks very humble and kind.
5. What is the best thing about working with Coaches Across Continents? Bringing in well experienced coaches to work with Friends of Orphans. Also for using soccer as a way to mobilize communities to teach them in various aspects of developments.