1.What is your name and what is your organization? My name is Arron Mutede and of Bulldogs Sports Development Trust
2. What is the biggest message you try to teach your kids through the game of soccer? We try to teach that there is equal access and equal opportunity to maximize natural potential.
1. What is your name and what is your organization? I am Onai Dhlakama and I am the adapted activity officer with Sport 4 Socialisation in Zimbabwe.
3. Who is your favourite soccer team? Manchester United
4. If you could meet any famous soccer person in the world, who would it be? Why would you want to meet them? I would like to meet Sir Alex Ferguson. I would like to learn how he consistently manages to motivate his team to keep abreast with the ever increasing competition trends in the world of soccer.
5. What is the thing you are looking forward to most about working with Coaches Across Continents? We are looking forward to learn from Coaches Across Continents in many ways, and hope to get some good suggestions for our coaching in general in our existing programs. More specifically we would like to learn the following:
*Biomechanical corrections for shooting and penalty taking since most athletes either shoot the ball over the goal posts or they might shoot the ball wayward to the sides of the goal posts.
*I would also like to learn the best attacking and defending formations as well as tactics.
*What to look for in athletes when selecting a team for different positions i.e. defenders, mid fielders as well as strikers.
*In a camping situation, what are some of practical motivational strategies that a coach can utilize to get all athletes and technical staff fired up and ready for even the greatest challenges in their carriers.