is a Sports Studies graduate from Stirling University in Scotland. After a few years of coaching soccer in Scotland and New Jersey (USA) he landed in Nairobi, Kenya and was greeted by Vijana Amani Pamoja (a CAC partner organisation). After volunteering and learning so much with them he was told about Coaches Across Continents which resulted in two amazing months of volunteering with CAC all over Kenya in July and August, 2012. After returning to the UK to complete an MBA in International Sports Management, Adam accepted an internship with CAC. The focus of the internship was the marketing, PR and CSR of CAC. Adam will continue to work with CAC on the field and is hoping to return to Kenya as well as some of our locations in the Caribbean!
He can be reached at email@example.com.
Five Football Facts with Adam:
1. Favorite Team – Stirling Albion
2. Favorite Player – Gareth Bale/ Andrea Pirlo
3. Favorite Coach – Bill Shankly
4. Favorite Movie – The Godfather I or II (too close to call)
5. Who will win the WC in 2014 (men) and 2015 (women)? – Germany (men) and Scotland (women, more realistic than the men anyway!)
Why I enjoy working with CAC? – “I have always been involved in soccer and love going to new places so this is the best of both worlds for me. All aspects of the work (it doesn’t feel like that) is very rewarding, from meeting incredible people to understanding the importance of soccer to people everywhere.”